During the whole year, we will seek to inspire you with pop-up sessions about great investigations, master classes to learn new investigative skills on top of the 3-week conference of learning, networking, nerdiness and inspiration.
Do you have ideas? Send them here!
“The making of…”
How did great investigations happen? Where did the inspiration come from, what were the methods and the obstacles? Listen in on:
- March 24 at 10 am: The making of OpenLux – OVER – see the slides
- April 14 at 2 pm: Going undercover to prove backlash against women’s and LGBTQ rights – OVER
- May 5 at 10 am: Meet the people behind “Cities for Rent” – OVER
- June 16 at 10 am: “Opening Pandora’s box of EU’s security funding” – OVER
- July 7 at 10 am: Investigating the gig economy – OVER
- September 22 at 10 am: “Cashing in on Elderly Care” – OVER – see the slides
- October 13 at 10 am: “The Making of the Pandora Papers” with Pierre Romera, chief of technology at ICIJ – OVER – see the slides
- November 10 at 10 am: “Unmasking Europe’s shadow armies – with OSINT tools” – OVER
These sessions are all open and free of charge