Access to information in the EU
Do you plan your tactics properly when using freedom of information legislation? Do you know how to get access to documents from local, national and European public bodies? And what about British documents and data after Brexit?
Learn from the most experienced when applying the freedom of information legislation in the EU and from other countries. In this Freedom of Information master class you will meet some of the journalists most experienced in using the access to information rules.
On the agenda is among other things:
- The structure of FOI – and where we run into obstacles
- FOI tactics – what to ask for, where and when
- Access to the European institutions – the Commission, the Council and the Parliament
- How to make the most out of FOI requests
- Selecting the best law for your research – international tactics